GREAT PAAYEF STUDENTS
GREAT!!!
As we are getting to the end of the three months Life Transforming Skill Acquisition and Youth Empowerment programme a part of GYB NEW DIRECTION INITIATIVE proudly organised and sponsored by the Youths Ambassador in person of Pharm. Abdulkareem Muhammadjamiu Asuku a.k.a (OZIVERE'VERE) The DG PROTOCOL Govt House, Lokoja, Kogi State.
First and foremost, permit me to give ultimate thanks to almighty God who made this a possibility.
Pharm. Asuku in his words and I quotes "ALL PRAISES AND THANKS SHOULD DIRECTLY BE GIVEN TO HIS EXCELLENCE, GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE, ALH. YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO FOR WHATEVER HE (ASUKU) DOES", therefore on behalf of Basic students, PAAYEF Okene Study Centre, I say thank you GYB..
Let me use this medium to highlight the positive impact of the programme on the youths who are previously computer illiterates.
Myself as a case study, before now, operating computer system was like a hell, I hardly carry out some computer activities, I can vividly remembered sometime early last year when I lost a Hundred thousand Naira monthly job in U.S Embassy, Abuja due to the fact that I am not a computer literate
Same scenario may applied to almost 85% of Basic students, but for God so kind, I was so lucky to be part of this wonderful opportunity
I can now boldly face and operate computer system, this simply signifies my achievement so far in terms of ICT
Kudos to the Director, Micro Tech, Okene for making sure he made every necessary requirement available for the smooth running of the programme, among are conducive environment with enough sitting facilities, moderate perfect working computer system, unbeatable computer operating manual with writing materials, most importantly a standby generator to tackle power failure,
I doff my cap for my amiable Cordinator in charge of Okene Study Centre in person of Mr Abdulwahab.
This is inconclusive without mentioning the efforts of our wonderful Instructors, this includes the Basic, Advance and Solar Tech Instructors, they always devoted their precious time making sure we understand every bits of the lectures, Almighty Allah will increase you guys in knowledge (Ameen)
Anything good must have little challenges and the following is the only challenge most of the student faced
We lack personal computer in our various home to practice what we have learnt.
We therefore appeal to the stare government to help us out.
LONG LIVE PAAYEF...
LONG LIVE CENTRALHUB ICT...
LONG LIVE PHARGM ASUKU ...
LONG LIVE GYB ...
LONG LIVE EBIRALAND...
LONG LIVE KOGI STATE ...
OHIKU A A
BASIC COURSE REP.
OKENE STUDY CENTRE
Wednesday, 7 March 2018
Home »
program articles
» Words of fufillment by PAAYEF Class Rep. Okene Study Centre: OHIKU A A.







0 comments:
Post a Comment